Let professionals take care of your Papers and save up time for earning money

We want to remind you about the importance of staying in Compliance. There is a list of must-have documents that allow your business function legally.

The Motor Carrier Identification Report (MCS-150) contains a company’s information that the FMCSA uses and needs throughout the lifetime of the company. It contains information such as company contact information, what type of carrier you are (intrastate or interstate), what type of goods hauled, mileage for a year along with the number of drivers and power units. If you don’t update your MCS-150 form, your USDOT number will be deactivated and you could be faced with a $1,000 fee per day up to $10,000. Note: You will be charged.


Drug & Alcohol Supervisor Training

Pay attention to the fact that owner-operators aren’t subjected to DOT Supervisor Training. Others have to attend training in order to learn how to recognize indicators and identify circumstances that may create a reasonable suspicion that a driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, providing assistance in identifying conditions which cause the further testing.

Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)

Be on time with registering for your UCR. Define a number of your fleet and pay only for those vehicles that participate in the interstate transportation. The UCR Agreement is established by federal law in the UCR Act, which is part of the federal highway reauthorization bill known as the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act, A Legacy for Users (“SAFETEA-LU”), Public Law 109-59, enacted August 10, 2005.

Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Program (C/TPA)

CMV drivers who operate under a CDL with a gross vehicle weight of 26,001 lbs. are required to be enrolled in a third-party random drug and alcohol testing consortium.TPA — is a third party agent or a group that manages a company’s occupational health services. Most commonly their drug and alcohol testing program

Biennial Update (MCS-150)

Get full information about your status based on FMCSA data. Update your USDOT number according to the filing schedule.

Operating Authority

This is a document that gives you legal permission to operate a motor vehicle as a motor carrier. Don’t make any transportations if you see ‘Not registered’, be sure to update it, have no problems.

USDOT Number Application

Companies that operate commercial vehicles transporting passengers or hauling cargo in interstate commerce must be registered with the FMCSA and must have a USDOT Number.

Hazmat Registration

Transporters and carriers of hazardous materials in different quantities (hazmat), including hazardous wastes, are required to file an annual registration statement with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and to pay a fee (see 49 CFR §§ 107.601 — 107.620).

Hazmat Permit

Carriers transporting are required to hold a Federal Hazardous Materials Safety Permit (HMSP) issued by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The U.S. DOT requires all motor carriers transporting hazardous materials to obtain a Hazmat Permit by filing form MCS150(B) prior to engaging in hazmat transportation and to renew the permit every two years

Focus on your business strategy and searching for clients.

Keep moving when we’re taking care of your documents.
You can fill out the form and get to know everything about our services and their benefits.

    Please read our Privacy Policy

    Pastebin.com - Not Found (#404)

    Not Found (#404)

    This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.